The flow nozzle meter is designed for accurate long-term stable flow measurement of liquids gases and steam, especially in high velocity applications with the risk of erosion or cavitation. Typical applications are feedwater, steam, condensate or refined products in various industries – from power plants, refineries to chemical processing facilities to oil and gas production or CCS.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Flowmeter assembly for high requirements of accuracy and long-term stability
- Short straight inlet/outlet pipe section requirements and low remaining pressure drop
- Manufacturing and calibration capabilities up to 48"
- Special 20-point calibration at high Reynolds-numbers possible (e.g. acc. to ASME PTC)
- Reduced TCO due to minimised need for recalibration in the field through advanced 3-D linearised OPTIBAR DP transmitters
- Complete flowmeter solution with flow nozzle, DP transmitter, flow computer, valves, accessories, engineering, testing and documentation from one single source
- Redundancy available (1oo2, 2oo3)
- HART®7, Foundation fieldbus and Profibus-PA communication options
- SIL 2/3 certified versions
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals
- International references with renowned EPCs