Thermocouple (TC) temperature assembly for high temperature applications
The OPTITEMP TCA-P63 is a plug-in thermocouple (TC) assembly with a stainless steel holding tube and a gas-tight aluminium oxide ceramic thermowell with straight tip. The high temperature assembly is particularly suitable for temperature measurement of furnace or other exhaust gases up to +1600°C / +2900°F. It is best used in non-pressurised applications with low flow velocities (e.g. ovens). The OPTITEMP TCA-P63 can be mounted to pipes, stacks, ducts with a gas-tight compression fitting or a sliding flange.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- High temperature measurement of gases
- Thermowell material: Ceramic C610 and C799
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter